Whether you are a seasoned entrepreneur or a new startup owner, you need an environment that lets you be productive, network and stay laser-focused on getting things done.
Even if you have no issues with working from home, the modern and dynamic work environment and huge number of coworking spaces in Dubai can help you work faster, smarter and more efficiently.
So we’ve narrowed down this list by focusing on specific value criteria.
Let’s check them out!
Table of Contents
Coworking Space Dubai Options with Incubator/Accelerator Programs
This section features an overview of cutting-edge coworking spaces for entrepreneurs and startup teams who don't settle for "good enough".
These facilities go above and beyond in terms of equipment.
Additionally, they offer incubator and accelerator programs to help startups get off the ground
The Bureau Dubai: A Place To Cowork, Live And Play
Located in the heart of the Business Bay, just a 5-minute walk from Dubai Mall, The Bureau Dubai is one of the best coworking space facilities in the city.
It offers a fully-equipped environment to work effectively and mingle with the innovation-driven community.
- Comfortable workplaces, multiple seating options and a captivating view from the 7th floor of the Prime Tower.
- Extra amenities, such as a photo studio with professional lighting equipment and a sound recording studio for podcast creators.
- Relax zones of the Prime Tower include a yoga studio, a meditation room, an outdoor terrace and even a swimming pool.
- Incubator and accelerator programs aimed at providing access to the entire network and entrepreneurial community.
- Community events, workshops and TEDx talks.
Costs: You can choose between daily, weekly or monthly pop-up passes.
With membership fees starting at 80 AED for a day pass, 350 AED/week and 1000 AED/month for flex desks, this is a trendy workspace to consider.
Accessibility: Dedicated desks and private offices are accessible around the clock. Flex desks can be used only during opening hours, that is Sunday to Thursday from 9:00 am till 6:00 pm.
Location: 7th floor of Prime Tower 701, Business Bay.
How to reach:
- By car: It is well-connected to almost all parts of the city via Sheikh Zayed Road. Thus, free parking on premises is undoubtedly a bonus.
- By public transport: The area has good metro connectivity, with Business Bay as the nearest metro station.
Le Sept: A Workspace with Hospitality Services
Le Sept caters to individuals as well as teams and companies.
They emphasize hospitality by employing a dedicated team of professionals and support staff to provide a full spectrum of hospitality services.
Perks: The elegant facility is 7000 square feet of lounges and offices decorated with curated, original artwork.
Le Sept supports startups by providing networking opportunities, events and a growth accelerator program to help businesses achieve their goals.
- Packages start at AED 50/day for the 10-day Nomad membership, with which you can use the shared lounge area with meeting pods, desks, and tables.
- The next level begins at 100 AED/day, and grants access to the common area and shared offices.
- Serviced offices have a starting price of 200 AED/day, and include one to five desks, two to four landlines and many wall sockets and internet connections.
- Quotes for different lengths of time are available upon request.
Accessibility: Members at Le Sept have 24/7 access, and non-members can book a tour to check out the space or book it as a venue for an event. Meeting spaces are available to be reserved during regular office hours.
Location and how to reach: This space is on the 30th floor of Regal Tower in Dubai’s Business Bay. It is just a few minutes from the Dubai International Airport, Burj Khalifa, and Downtown Dubai.
Find out more: http://www.lesept.com/ 00 971 4 3684940
Health Care City Work Stations
This coworking space is located in the centre of Dubai’s medical and business community.
It's fully-serviced, so you'll find any equipment you need to work hassle-free.
Perks: The workspace includes facilities to work and relax. It includes an onsite restaurant, outdoor terrace and a lounge.
Among other perks, you will find here:
- sound and video recording equipment
- printers, scanners and 3D printers
- a projector
- professional lighting equipment
- free tea, coffee and water
- a kitchen
- event space for rent
Health Care City Work Stations feature a strong community building offering that consists of workshops, networking events, pitching opportunities, incubator and accelerator programs.
Costs: To work at flex desks, you can book one of the following options:
- one day pass starting at 300 AED
- one week pass starting at 1500 AED
- one monthly pass starting at 5000 AED
Accessibility: The coworking space is closed on Fridays. On other days, you can access it from 7:30 am till 5:30 pm.
Location and how to reach: In Dubai Healthcare City, Sheikh Rashid Road, 1st Floor, not far from Dubai Healthcare City metro station. Easily reachable by public transport or car.
Dtec: The Largest Tech Coworking Campus In The Middle East
By offering an entire ecosystem of business services in its spacious 10,000 sqm coworking space facility, Dtec (Dubai Technology Entrepreneur Campus) is a one-stop solution for more than 800 high-tech companies.
Dtec provides technology innovators with advanced facilities, legal assistance, educational programs and networking opportunities to help them start and grow their business.
Perks: In addition to standard amenities, such as WiFi, printers and scanners, all membership plans include:
- free tea, coffee and water
- access to lockers
- consulting services
- legal assistance
- 2-3 visas per desk
- free zone business setup
- networking events
- accelerator and incubator programs
- fundraising opportunities
- access to the Refinitiv Lab and Intel® Innovation lab
Dtec's venture capital unit finances early-stage startups such as leading financial comparison site Yallacompare.
Dtec provides startups with a chance to pitch their disruptive business ideas and raise funds.
Costs: Annual memberships at Dtec start at 18,000 AED/year for flex desks and 24,200 AED/year for fixed desks.
Once your team has grown, you can move to a private 12-50 sqm office starting at 47,820 AED/year.
Accessibility: Around-the-clock availability of the coworking office enables busy entrepreneurs to work flexibly at all times.
Location: Techno Hub 1 and 2 in Dubai Silicon Oasis
How to reach:
- By car: Dtec is easy to reach by car via E311 road. It offers ample parking options.
- By public transit: If commuting by public transport, you will need to take bus 321 and get off at Silicon Oasis Axiom 1 bus station located about 230m from the Dtec building.
Find out more: dtec.ae, 00971(0)45015656
The Co-Dubai: Start, Manage And Grow Your Business
At Co-Dubai, you'll find a collective of entrepreneurs and small business owners from a range of backgrounds.
Perks: The elegant 6000 sqft coworking space located in Downtown Dubai offers:
- well-equipped facilities
- a podcasting room
- a Skype room
- a kitchen
You’ll also benefit from:
- mentorship programs
- pitching events
- TEDx Talks
- an incubator program
All relevant information is available in their community app.
Costs: Membership fees start at 50.00 AED/day or 300 AED/month.
Co-Dubai is also perfect for a spontaneous popup as you can use the facility for a few hours at 10 AED/hour.
Accessibility: Dedicated desks are available 24/7.
You can use flex desks from Sunday to Thursday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Access to the flexible working zone is closed on Fridays and Saturdays.
Location: 532 Sahaa Offices B, Souk Al Bahar Bridge, Downtown Dubai. The Co-Dubai is conveniently located in the centre of downtown with access to the Dubai Mall.
How to reach: The nearest metro station, Burj Khalifa/ Dubai Mall Metro Station is about 2km away from the building.
Find out more: coworkingpopup.com, 00971 4 427 2100
In5: Innovation Centers for Tech, Design, and Media Startups
In5 is a platform for enabling startups and entrepreneurs, specifically those in the Tech, Design and Media industries.
Perks: It has three specialized innovation centres for each of these three disciplines, in which members can access:
- other creative minds
- training and mentorship
- creative spaces
- legal advice
- educational programs
- incubator program
These centres have cutting-edge technology, including:
- smart lab
- design prototyping lab
- production studio
While both memberships and the incubation program must be applied for, the incubation program has a much more rigorous selection process that requires you to demonstrate an innovative and unique business idea.
Costs: Aside from the incubation program, In5 has four membership options:
- The first is available to students of tech, design or media for 400 AED/year.
- The Emerging Designer membership costs 800 AED/year and is for designers just starting out in the industry.
- The Established Designer membership is for designers with more than five years of design experience and costs 1500 AED/year.
- The Entrepreneur & Industry Professional option costs 1000 AED/year and is aimed at entrepreneurs and professionals in the tech, design or media fields.
Location and how to reach: The Design centre is located in Dubai's Design District, the Media centre is in Dubai Production City, and the Tech centre is in Dubai Internet City.
Accessibility: The centres are open at all times to members, but non-members must book space in advance if they wish to use it.
Coworking Space Dubai Options Near Childcare Facilities
When young parents aspire to achieve high entrepreneurial goals, they face numerous organizational challenges at the intersection of work and family duties.
Integrative office space environments and coworking spaces nearby childcare facilities appeal to young entrepreneurs due to their advantages in improving time management and work performance.
NEST Dubai: One Of The Worlds First Fully Integrated Coworking Spaces In A Branded Hotel
NEST is a Dubai coworking space inside a world-class hotel, and it combines business and hospitality into a modern, comfortable workspace.
- With loads of amenities like meeting spaces, business centre services and a gym, this coworking office is great for entrepreneurs, freelancers, startups and remote workers.
- Additionally, there is childcare available, making it a solid choice for parents with young children.
Costs: NEST has four different membership options:
- The Fly package is a day pass for 99 AED/day, and it includes access to the pool, gym, free parking and a dining discount.
- The next level is Glide, and for 899 AED you get 10 days/month and the same perks as the Fly package.
- A full monthly pass, called Swoop, is 1499 AED/month or 16000 AED/year. Swoop members receive two guest passes and four hours in the meeting rooms per month, and one free event space rental per year. They also get discounts on laundry, the spa, hotel rooms and additional event space rental.
- The Soar membership is the corporate package, with full access for multiple members. Prices are negotiated for each company.
Accessibility: NEST is open from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm daily. You can also book a tour to check the space out.
Location and how to reach: NEST is located in the connected Barsha Heights neighbourhood, within the "TRYP by Wyndham Dubai" urban hangout space. It is 800 m from the Dubai Internet City metro station.
Find out more: nestdubai.co 00 971 424-76699
Re:Urban Studio: A Coworking Space For Creative To Create, Connect And Grow
Located in Dubai Design District, Re:Urban Studio hosts a community of startups, entrepreneurs and SMEs from creative industries such as design, arts, fashion and many more.
Perks: The inspirational and quiet environment with a trendy setting aims at helping entrepreneurs to stay hyper-focused while unfolding their creativity. In addition to a contemporary coworking office space with high-speed WiFi, printers and scanners, creative thinkers will benefit from:
- educational workshops
- design-centric networking events
- TEDx talks
- exhibition space
- free coffee, tea and water
- free parking on premises
Dedicated desk and private office plans include extra perks such as unlimited free use of meeting rooms, library, lockers and more.
Working parents will also appreciate a creative nursery located in the building near the coworking office.
Costs: Re:Urban Studio is one of the most affordable coworking spaces, with prices for flex desks starting at 45 AED/day, 220 AED/week and 650 AED/month.
Accessibility: A basic membership allows using the coworking office space from Sunday to Thursday between 9 am to 6 pm. Dedicated desks and private offices are accessible 24/7.
Location: Re:Urban Studio is located on the 1st floor of Building 7 in the Dubai Design District. The area offers an entire ecosystem for a design community that includes shops, restaurants and numerous galleries.
How to reach: Take a bus until the Dubai Design District 1 bus stop. While there are no metro stations in the neighbourhood, the nearest bus stop is within a 5-minute walk from the building.
Find out more: re-urbanstudio.com; 00971 4 240 6961
d3 Coworking Space: Foster Organic Collaboration And Support Network For Dubai Creatives
d3 Coworking Space is the new coworking office of the Dubai Design District. It is surrounded by businesses like design startups, nurseries, restaurants and galleries that foster a community of creativity and innovation.
Perks: While there are common areas in the coworking space, the workspaces for rent are unfurnished private studios, so you will need to bring your own furniture.
- free meeting room credits
- tea and coffee
- high-speed internet
- creatively-designed common areas
- event spaces for rent
- a microwave, kettle and water cooler
Costs: You can purchase a day, month, or year pass to the coworking hubs, which are available with or without a business license.
To find out the membership prices, you’ll have to get in touch with the venue.
Accessibility: Members have 24/7 access to the building, and those interested in taking a look can set up a tour by calling or emailing.
Location and how to reach: d3 coworking space is located inside the Dubai Design District, which has valet parking. There is bus service back and forth between d3 and the Dubai Mall Metro Station, and d3 provides an air-conditioned area to wait for the bus.
Find out more: https://www.dubaidesigndistrict.com +971 4 433 3000
Coworking Space Dubai Options to Use For Free
Who says less can't be more?
If all you need to be productive is just a comfortable place with WiFi, then have a look at A4 in Alserkal avenue.
A4 Space: A Coworking Community Venue Open To The Public
A4 Space is a free to use public venue ideal for events, launches and workshops.
It's located in Alserkal Avenue, a renowned hub of the modern arts scene featuring a growing collection of galleries.
The venue includes:
- A4 coworking space for up to 200 people.
- The Loft – a 70 m2 workshop room that can accommodate up to 60 attendees.
- A cinema room intended for presentations, panel discussions and film screening.
Perks: The place also has a library and an onsite café. Here you can also use free WiFi and workstations with ample seating options.
Costs: One of the best things about this place is that you can use it for free. To book a cinema room, you simply need to fill out a form on their website.
Accessibility: The doors are open six days per week from 8:30 am to 7:30 pm. The venue is closed on Fridays.
Location and how to reach: Alserkal Avenue, 17th St. In the Al Quoz industrial area of Dubai. Although you can’t reach it by metro, the nearest bus stop is just several meters away.
Find out more: alserkalavenue.ae; 9714 333 3464
Coworking Space Dubai Options with Multiple Locations
If you're a frequent traveller, it pays to consider coworking space companies that offer facilities at multiple locations in Dubai and worldwide.
Let's jump into these options.
Our Space Dubai: The First Global Coworking Community Connecting Humans With Nature
Our Space Dubai is part of a global network of coworking spaces that is popular with startups, SMEs and freelancers.
- The space in Dubai is modern and high-tech, with plant features and a zen garden for relaxation.
- It is also packed with amenities like a spa, cafe and ladies-only section.
- Besides its community events and meeting rooms, Our Space Dubai has an online member network to build connections between peers.
Costs: Our Space Dubai has membership pricing starting at:
- 1950 AED/month for a hot desk
- 3250 for a dedicated desk,
- 29000 AED/month for an external private office with a view of Burj Al Arab.
Paying for multiple months at once reduces the monthly price slightly for private desks and hot desks.
Location and how to reach: Our Space Dubai is located in the exclusive Lamborghini building on Sheikh Zayed Road, 10 minutes away from Burj Al Arab and close to the Mall of the Emirates.
Accessibility: The space is open 24/7 to members, and non-members can schedule free guided tours to get a good look at the workspace and try out the amenities.
Find out more: ourspacedubai.spaces.nexudus.com/ 00 800 68777 223
The Executive Centre: Designed To Encourage Productivity & Facilitate Connections
This coworking space in Dubai is all about facilitating connections between likeminded individuals. They have a global network of centres, a community app, events and mentorship programs.
Perks: The facility comes with business-forward amenities including:
- Skype rooms
- standing desks
- meeting rooms
- a gym
- a lounge
- a yoga studio
- Pricing starts at 60 AED/day for a part-time membership with a hot desk, and 1800 AED/month for a monthly membership with the same setup.
- Dedicated desks are 2000 AED/month.
- A private office will set you back 9000 AED/month for four people.
There is also an option for global access to various Executive Centres.
Location and how to reach: The Executive Centre Dubai is located in the One Central Building on Sheikh Zayed Road, in Dubai’s Central Business District.
This is an address that will lend prestige to your business meetings. And it is easily reachable by public transit.
Accessibility: Part-time members have access to the centre between the operating hours of 8:30 am to 6:00 pm, while monthly and yearly members have access to 24/7.
Find out more: executivecentre.com 00 971 4526 4777
Witwork: Work, Create And Collaborate When, Where And How You Want
Witwork is not your typical coworking space—rather than just one coworking office, it is a collection of 33 venues like cafes, restaurants and lounges that have plenty of seating, power outlets, high-speed internet and free parking.
A Witwork membership also gets you access to several meeting rooms in different locations.
One of the main benefits of Witwork is that it opens the door to a community of like-minded professionals for networking and collaboration. Since Witwork isn’t its own facility, it doesn’t have many of the features that other coworking spaces do.
Costs: Witwork is very affordable at only:
- 40 AED/day
- 175 AED/week
- 400 AED/month
- 3600 AED/year
It also comes with perks like free coffee and discounts on food and beverages.
Location and how to reach: There are Witwork venues in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, and you can visit just one or two or all of them as you please.
With so many locations, you are likely to find one that’s convenient for you.
Accessibility: Each venue has its own hours, but between all 33 there is nearly always one open. The Witwork website lets you sort by opening hours, location, and amenities to find one that works for you.
Find out more: witwork.co 00 971 50 622 7614
Impact Hub Dubai: Access to 100+ Coworking Spaces Worldwide
Impact Hub is a network of over a hundred coworking spaces around the world.
As a new member of Impact Hub, you will be assigned a host, who will introduce you to the right people from your niche and will support and consult you during your entire stay at Impact Hub.
- Work from any of 100 Impact Hub coworking spaces around the world.
- Monthly beverage credit worth 375 AED.
- 40% off on food and drinks.
- Free or discounted participation at the events.
- Meeting room access for two hours a day.
- Drinking water is free.
Costs: The membership starts at 499 AED, for more details on prices and how to become a hubster, you’d need to contact the space directly.
Accessibility: You can access the coworking space Sunday to Thursday, from 9:00 am till 6:00 pm.
Location and how to reach: The Impact Hub is located at More Cafe Al Murooj Complex, on the opposite side of Dubai Mall. You can reach it by car driving along Financial Centre road. The nearest metro station is Financial Centre.
Find out more: impacthub.ae; +971 4 3754444
Letswork: Access 40+ Workspaces Across The UAE
Letswork is a mobile app that provides remote workers, entrepreneurs and freelancers with a wide range of UAE coworking venues.
With any Letswork membership, you'll get a choice of workspaces based on the location you'd like to work from.
To become a member, you'll need to download a mobile app to arrange the following:
- Buy a membership package
- Pick a location to work from
- Check in to reserve your place
- Unlimited check-in to any location
- Access to premium locations
- Unlimited tea, coffee and water
- Free parking
- Free meeting room credits
- Meeting room booking via the Letswork app
- Access to community events
- 20% off food at partner cafes and restaurants
Costs: You can choose flexibly between four different types of passes:
- A day pass will cost you 40.95 AED, and it is valid for 30 days from the date you purchase it.
- A flexible membership will cost you 219.45 AED/month, and it is an advisable option for part-time users.
- A 1-month membership is available for 514.50 AED.
- A 3-month membership costs 1363.95 AED for 90 days. This membership is the most affordable option for everyday popups as it works out to approximately 14 AED/day.
Accessibility: This depends on the opening hours of the particular coworking space you choose. Some venues are available 24/7 and some only during opening hours. Make sure you don't forget to check their working hours.
Location: You can work from any location listed in the Letswork app
How to reach: Almost all workspaces can be reached by both public transportation and by car. Also, keep in mind that Letswork provides you with a free parking slot on premises.
Find out more: letswork.io
More Coworking Space Dubai Options For Entrepreneurs
Here are a few more options you could consider.
Some of these spaces provide offerings around a specific focus.
AstroLabs: Collaborative Workspace For Innovative Tech Driven Companies
Astrolabs is a coworking community of over 100 startups building innovative technologies.
Their tie up with the worlds leading freezone, DMCC, allows entrepreneurs to have the first year of registration fees waived.
AstroLabs is interested in creating a community of like-minded, serious entrepreneurs, so you must apply to join the space.
- The facility itself has amenities that are ideal for the tech industry, like a “coding cave”, app testing lab and training on technology topics.
- This light and airy space also includes meeting rooms, showers, a nap room and outdoor terrace.
- They also provide entrepreneur-specific perks such as IBM cloud credit.
- A licensed membership, which includes all the perks listed above, costs 2500 AED/month.
- A community member pays only 1500 AED/month but does not receive a trade license or residency sponsorships.
- A Moonlighter pays 750 AED/month, but can only access the office space during nights and weekends.
- There are options for teams of four or more, but the prices are to be discussed.
Location and how to reach: AstroLabs is located on Sheikh Zayed Road and a five-minute walk from public transit.
Accessibility: Except for the Moonlighter members, the AstroLabs coworking space is open 24/7.
Find out more: https://astrolabs.com/ 00 971 4454 1159
One Space: Intelligently Designed Collaborative Workspaces
One Space offers modern workspace in a beautiful lakefront location.
They also offer (at the time of this writing) a handy one week free trial period before you commit.
Perks: You can get access to a host of benefits such as:
- Dedicated telephone
- Free parking
- On site staff
- High speed internet
- Common areas
- Meeting rooms
Prices: Monthly membership starts at 400 AED/m for Flexi desk. 850 AED/m for a Hot Desk and 1000 AED for a Dedicated Desk.
Fully furnished private offices are available for varying team sizes and start from 2400 AED/m.
They also support in the issuance of your DED Mainland license if needed.
Accessibility: OneSpace is accessible 24/7 for Private Office and Dedicated Desk members. Otherwise, a staff member will be available Sunday to Thursday 9AM to 6PM.
Location: OneSpace is located in Office Building 3, Green Community, Dubai Investment Park
Find out more: onespacedubai.com, 0097148239000, email@example.com
Nook: The Regions First Coworking Space Focused on Sport, Fitness & Wellness
If you are in the wellness, lifestyle or sports industry, then Nook is your go-to coworking space in Dubai.
Located in the heart of DMCC commercial district, it is a gathering place for lifestyle industry entrepreneurs and remote workers.
Perks: Nook features a stylish coworking office with massive wooden desks, a wealth of equipment and plenty of seating options.
- You can work from sofas, cubicles or shared tables and use a separate skype room for virtual meetings.
- For a break from working, you can work out in the gym or use the yoga studio or meditation room.
- A kitchen and showers are also part of the facility.
- Pitching events and community lunches facilitate networking and collaboration opportunities.
- Due to Nook's partnership with DMCC free zone, its members enjoy a whopping 70% discount on the Dubai company licensing fee for early-stage entrepreneurs.
Prices: Costs for a monthly membership range from 500 AED to 1500 AED/month.
Accessibility: With 24/7 access to the coworking facility, you will enjoy full flexibility to work as long as you need.
Location and how to reach: You'll find Nook on the 2nd Floor of Jumeirah Lakes Towers in Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC).
It is easily reachable by public transport, as it is located not far from DMCC Metro Station 1 and two bus stops. If commuting by car, you can use the free parking on site, including plug-in slots for electric cars.
Find out more: nookwork.ae, 00971 (4) 4054100; 00971 55 510 3628
Forward: A Focus On Networking
The pricing and central location of Forward are two significant advantages.
Forward coworking space is bright and offers an inspiring view of Burj Khalifa and the canal.
Perks: Forward offers essential equipment such as scanners, photocopiers and projectors.
Member amenities include:
- a kitchen
- a Skype room
- paid lockers
- an event space for rent
- paid meeting rooms
- free tea and coffee
- community lunches
- mentorship programs and pitching events
- license registration support
- reception service
- You can try out the coworking office with a flex desk day pass for 50 AED. This pass includes all the perks listed above. Weekly and monthly plans are available for 200 AED and 600 AED, respectively.
- Dedicated desk memberships start at 1250 AED/month and include a paid telephone option in addition to the basic plan perks.
- A private office starting at 2995 AED/month can accommodate up to 3 people and includes one free parking slot and 4 free hours in a meeting room.
Location and how to reach: The address is 513, Blue Bay Tower, Business Bay, Dubai.
Nearest Metro Station: Business Bay
Accessibility: You can access the co-working space between 8 am and 10 pm. Dedicated desks and private offices are available around the clock.
Find out more: goforward.ae, 00971 4 242 5000
Unbox: Connect, Collaborate, Innovate
With its spacious, well-serviced coworking office, Unbox strives to accommodate businesses of different sizes, from freelancers to growing startup teams.
Perks: Extra services such as dry cleaning, desk cleaning and IT assistance reduce organizational hassle and save your time for what matters most.
At Unbox, you'll benefit from numerous community events, and TEDx talks as they aim to foster interactions between startups and industry leaders. The workspace is well-equipped and has a photo studio too.
Different membership plans come with various amenities:
- A flex desk day pass includes access to WiFi, community networking opportunities, free water and two complimentary hours of parking for your invitees.
- A flex desk monthly pass includes additional perks such a discount on parking and meeting room usage credits.
- A dedicated desk monthly pass accounts for mail and packaging services, IT service, free daily desk cleaning service, access to public workshops and events and a 10% discount on event space booking.
- Unbox offers a day pass for hosting a meeting or spontaneous pop-up, starting at 20 AED/person.
- A regular monthly membership costs 990 AED for a flex desk.
- If you are looking for a permanent working space, then you can book a dedicated desk for 2000 AED/month.
Accessibility: Reception hours are from 9:00 am till 6:00 pm, from Sunday to Thursday. A monthly membership will grant you 24/7 access to the coworking facility.
Location: You’ll find Unbox in Dubai’s business district, Building No 4, 2nd floor, Bay Square. The coworking space is located within easy reach of Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and The Dubai Mall.
The location resembles a small, independent city full of cafes, restaurants, stores and pharmacies.
How to reach: Unbox offers discounted parking on premises for car commuters. There is a bus stop within a few hundred meters from the site.
Find out more: unboxinc.com; 00 971 4 871 6700
The Cribb: Workspace, Fan Base, Mentor Network & Knowledge Center Rolled In One
The Cribb offers you a space to work, host meetings, and attend events and workshops in a contemporary setting.
It is a great option for entrepreneurs although they have repositioned themselves to focus more on Corporate Venture Capital.
Its location on top of a gym provides you with the opportunity to exercise between work sprints. The front area of the workspace has a café that specializes in healthy food.
Perks: The Cribb offers all the essential amenities and a bit more:
- printers, scanners and photocopiers
- a relax zone
- a kitchen
- a Skype room
- paid personal lockers
- bookable meeting rooms
- training sessions and networking events
- free coffee, tea and water
- discounted gym memberships
- an online community
Costs: You can book a dedicated desk for 1399 AED/month called More@The Cribb
For info on the flexi desk option called Grab@ The Cribb you'll need to contact their community manager.
Accessibility: You can work here six days per week, from 8:00 am till 10:30 pm. The coworking space is closed on Fridays.
Location: 15A Manara Street, Al Quoz 1, which is a nice location between the new and old town.
How to reach:
By car: Easy to reach by car, as it is located close to E11 motorway exit. Free parking on premises.
By public transport: The nearest metro station is Noor Bank, 2.6 km away. The nearest bus stop is within 800 m walking distance.
Find out more: thecribb.spaces.nexudus.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, +971 4 872 3070
Nasab Dubai: Luxury Workspace Designed To Feed Creativity
Nasab is an airy, three-story space created to combine leisure with work to inspire a new way of working, thinking and collaborating.
It’s not just a place to work; it’s a refuge for relaxing, playing and creativity, and they are only looking for people that fit into the community.
Perks: With a garden pool, rooftop lap pool spa, tennis courts, fitness centre, restaurants and more, you will never want to leave this exclusive Dubai coworking space.
Besides the wellness and social facilities, this coworking space has meeting rooms, private offices and shared workspaces with pantry service. It is also pet-friendly.
- A “Suite” membership comes with a fully-furnished private office for 2-12 people and starts at 2000 AED/month.
- “Resident” members get a hot desk at 1500 AED/month for one person, which comes with all the perks as the private offices.
- The “Nomad” membership, which costs 750 AED/month, is for non-UAE residents only, and grants access to a hot desk and all other amenities for 10 days per month.
Accessibility: Membership applications are available on the website, and tours must be applied for as well.
Location: Nasab is located at KOA Canvas in Dubai.
Find out more: https://nasabdubai.com, 00 971 4 886 8182
There you have it.
22 of the coolest coworking spaces Dubai has to offer.
Whether they focus on specific niches, or incubation programs, mentorship or value propositions on costs or global networks or more
The bottom line is:
There's no shortage for you to choose from.
Cafes, workspaces, hotels it's all there.
So find the one that ticks all your boxes.
And get in with the community that can help your business grow.